- Stock: In Stock
- Model: RE-GRWA
First Choice Backdrops only provide sturdy, high-quality Fabric Tension Displays (pillowcase stands) that are made to last - find out why
Professionally printed using the best materials
- Full-color CMYK heat transfer printing for vivid images and 3d effects
- Thick fabric with stretch flexibility
- Washable & wrinkle-free (see care guide)
Heavy Duty Stand
- Reinforced, modular corner points for extra durability (the bottom corners deal with the most stress and are what keeps your backdrop sturdy and fabric stretched evenly. Unlike other suppliers, our stands won't break!)
- Wide feet bases to prevent falling or tipping over
- Strong and lightweight aluminum
- Retractable click & connect system for easy storage and portability
- Easy and fast to install (can be set up within 15 minutes by one person)
- 1 x black oxford tote bag & gloves included
- Exact stand dimensions: (8x8) ft* = 238 x 231cm, (10x10) ft* = 295 x 221cm
Due to screen/monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.
If ordering Print options > Single sided, the reverse side will be plain white.
If you have a question about this product, click the 'ASK A QUESTION' button to contact us.
Free shipping on all orders
First Choice Backdrops operate globally with manufacturers in the US, UK, EU and Asia to deliver the best backdrops to customers across the world.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts which may vary depending on your shipping country:
Processing time: 2 - 3 days
(order verification, printing, tailoring, quality check and packaging)
Free shipping courier: 5 - 7 days
(courier collection, processing, transport and delivery to your destination)
* If you require your order urgently, please contact us for a rush service.
Depending on your type of order, it may be sent from one of our specialist manufacturers.
With our price guarantee, you will be fully reimbursed if you experience any fees (e.g. customs tax).
- Assemble the frame by laying the tubes flat on the floor
- Connect the tubes together via the click and connect system matching up the pole labels
- Connect the frame to the feet bases
Position the frame either on the floor (1 person setup) or upright (2 person setup) and:
- Gently slide the pillow cover over the frame evenly on both sides
- Zip the pillow cover closed by pulling the fabric together for less tension on the zip
Our custom printed pillow cover displays will last a long time with proper handling, storage and cleaning. Please follow our recommendations below.
Handling the fabric
- Wear the provided gloves to avoid any handling marks
- Avoid any overstretch by sliding the pillow cover evenly over on the frame
- Keep it out of direct sunlight
- When dismantling, remove the pillow cover carefully off the frame
- Fold the backdrop evenly and store it in a cool, clean, dry place
- Hand wash or machine wash gently with a mild detergent and cold water
- Remove immediately to prevent any wrinkling
- Air dry the pillow cover on the frame (if available) or tumble dry at the lowest setting (dryer temperature should not exceed 120°F)
- Do not dry clean
- Fabric must be completely dry before storage
In most cases, wrinkles are not visible when the pillow cover is installed over the frame. To remove any noticeable wrinkles, use a steamer or an iron (on low setting).
If you would like to upload your own design, click here to download the artwork templates.
If in doubt, please send us your design files to [email protected] and we'll make it print ready at no extra cost.